20. April 2007

Some pics from New York

Here are now the best pictures I took in NY so far.


My first picture: there's still a train stop called WTC...


My hostel: "Jazz on the Villa"


View from the lobby of my hostel


Social Science Library, Manhattan


Painted ceiling in the Social Science Library, Manhattan


A cute squirrel in a Park


Jazz quartet in Washington Square Park


My friend Cristina from Ohio who came to NY with her brother last Saturday


Where to go? There's only one way - but twice *thinking* ;-)


Me having a great natural juice in my favorite fast food store in Harlem "Frank's Papaya"


Still in "Frank's Papaya"


An "Eternal Flame" in Battery Park lit on 9/11/2002 for the victims of 9/11


My working place in the Social Science Library in Manhattan...ein Schelm wer Boeses dabei denkt ;-)


Jam session in a nice Jazz club in Harlem


View on Manhattan during the night


Children playing on the (blocked) street where my hostel is


Wow, there's even a white boy!


A fallout shelter (!) in Harlem


A nice black star


No, there is an abundance of them :-)


View on the Manhattan Bridge from the balcony of my new friend Vahagn in Brooklyn


A too dark picture of Coney Island where I've been today (4/21)
Kommentar veröffentlichen
 
Stoppt die Vorratsdatenspeicherung! Jetzt klicken &handeln! Willst du auch an der Aktion teilnehmen? Hier findest du alle relevanten Infos und Materialien:
Google+