9. Juli 2008

Stimulator TV featuring Naomi Klein

Today I would like to recommend an alternative media on the web: www.submedia.tv (video player or www.stimulator.tv for the blog/website you can already find in my blogroll. They put out quite a lot of stuff but I enjoy especially the weekly feature "It's the End of the World as We know it and I feel FINE" with 35 episodes so far. You can watch them (just about the first ten minutes) in a youtube playlist but I recommend their own website because it's not just cooler and you can see the complete videos but also because an independent media shouldn't be depending on a huge corporation. On the other hand I'm fine with their youtube presence for it gives the opportunity to reach a lot of people and finally - hopefully - rank an important number of them among the viewers of www.submedia.tv.

The following video is the latest episode of "It's the End of the World as We know it and I feel FINE" with the previously unreleased footage of Naomi Klein’s very interesting speech at the National Conference for Media reform about the presidential campaign including realistic views on the "hero for change" Barack Obama.


Keine Kommentare:

 
Stoppt die Vorratsdatenspeicherung! Jetzt klicken &handeln! Willst du auch an der Aktion teilnehmen? Hier findest du alle relevanten Infos und Materialien:
Google+